Yealink Forums

Full Version: Forward OnCode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

when using ther WebItemLevel.cfg file the option is provided to prevent the user being able to set the On/Off Code for forwarding and DND options.

always-forward-OnCode = 2
always-forward-OffCode = 2
always-forward = 0
always-forward-enabled = 0
always-forward-target = 0

The above, in my eyes, should allow the user to set the always forward on the phone to a number, but should prevent them from changing the on and off code - however both the on and off code are still setable by the user.

From the web gui however the On and off code are removed; therefore it appears the feature is what I am looking for, but is only implemented to the Web GUI, not the Phone GUI?

Have I missed a setting here, or is this a bug in the phone?

Cheers
David
Hi David,

They are two part to WebItemslevel file.
You can search GUI key word in the file, all settings under it are related to phone GUI.
Unfortunatelly, there are no parameter to hide the on/off code in phone GUI.

Regards,
James
(04-09-2015 05:30 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunatelly, there are no parameter to hide the on/off code in phone GUI.

Hi James

Is there a formal way to make a feature request - I don't want to be supporting a phone in a corporate environment where an end user can make a change, that will prevent there phone from functionally correctly.

Thanks
David
Reference URL's