Yealink Forums

Full Version: Autoprovision Max File Size?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have a system that generates the configuration file and it seems after so many lines are added the phone doesn't accept the new changes. This seems to happen after adding so many expansion modules keys. If I remove down to two it will provision fine. I notice this in the log files. This is currently for a T46G on fw 28.72.0.25

Apr 8 15:30:52 AUTP[373]: AUTP<6+info > strMacName = [00156561a657.cfg]
Apr 8 15:30:52 AUTP[373]: AUTP<6+info > download file success!!
Apr 8 15:30:52 AUTP[373]: AUTP<3+error > Can't read 23 byte
Apr 8 15:30:52 AUTP[373]: AUTP<3+error > Get version err
Apr 8 15:30:52 AUTP[373]: AUTP<6+info > Load M1 Or M2
Apr 8 15:30:52 AUTP[373]: AUTP<3+error > Load [/tmp/xxx.cfg] fail

We have been throwing everything into the MAC.cfg file and not using the Common.cfg, but i'm wondering if we need to because of file size.

Thanks,

-Justin
Hi Justin,

Can you send the CFG file to us?
We will test it locally.

Thanks
James
(04-09-2015 12:11 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Justin,

Can you send the CFG file to us?
We will test it locally.

Thanks
James

Can I email it to you? The one I have is connected to our pbx with account info on it.

Thanks,

-Justin
Yes, please mail to James@yealink.com
You can delete account password before sending it.

Thanks
James
Justin,

I just try the CFG file in my side with a T46G running on V73 and V72. All parameter in the file are configured. There are 8 expansion key setting.
The problem happen to one phone or multiple phones? Can you do a reset and check again.

Regards,
James
Hi James,

These are on multiple phones, across multiple servers with our provisioning software generating the config file. I've factory reset the phone multiple times with no success. I noticed that on our server when the phone downloads the config file if it goes over 8000 bytes it doesn't work. If i remove some expansion key settings so it goes under 8000 it works.

Thanks,

-Justin
Well after you stating it works, I uploaded that file to another web server and it worked too. Digging further I found we were downgrading to HTTP/1.0 compatibility in reference to this post.

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthrea...ight=chunk
OK, so can your system support "content-length" header?
Sorry, for the late response. Yes, I was able to implement the content-length header and that solved it. Thanks for your help.

-Justin
Reference URL's