Yealink Forums

Full Version: 3 digit number to dial from phonebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I would like to ask, if there is a way to call directory entries with a 3 digit number?

I mean I upload an xml with 400 contacts. Each of them have a number. And when I call for example '123' it will call a specific client with that number.

Thanks in advance!
(04-02-2015 08:57 PM)KuCz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I would like to ask, if there is a way to call directory entries with a 3 digit number?

I mean I upload an xml with 400 contacts. Each of them have a number. And when I call for example '123' it will call a specific client with that number.

Thanks in advance!

Dear,
Do you mean when you dail 123 and press send, phone will send out related numbers say123456123? If yes, I am afraid we cannot do it by phonebook.
But we can do it this way: When generating contacts, please use 3 digits numbers like "111" as contact name. And then add remote phonebook to search list when dialing as attached picture shows. After that, when dailing 111, the screen will show you the record, then you can select and dial out.

Best Regards
Elaine
Reference URL's