Yealink Forums

Full Version: UC-ONE feature for T48G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

i'm having an issue with the UC-ONE feature for the T48G phone.
I have enabled it using the following parameters:

###Only T46G/T48G Models support these parameter

features.uc_enable = 1
features.uc_password = xxxxxx
features.uc_username = xxxxxxxx@ccc

However when i go to the Buddies feature on the phone, i dont see my list of buddies that are in the client. However. When i click the DND feature in UC-client, I can see it effecting the phone....so that tells me that its somewhat working. Can anyone explain why only the DND feature works for the uc-feature?

I should be able to see my buddy-list.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hello,
Please let us know which version of T48 you have and we have guide about the feature
http://www.yealink.com/Upload/UCOne/feat...9_v1.0.pdf
please first refer to it and then I will check internal to see what may cause the issue .
Best Regards!
Hello ,
I have tested the UC feature in my side it can work well with phone version 35.73.193.10, after enabled the UC feature and configured the UC account and password , it shows All Buddies and the related contact info.
Please check whether the account information is correct or not. and I have checked, it only have these states , available , away , busy , offline , would you please let us know more details about " When i click the DND feature in UC-client, I can see it effecting the phone"?.
Thanks.
(04-02-2015 10:54 PM)Flora Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,
I have tested the UC feature in my side it can work well with phone version 35.73.193.10, after enabled the UC feature and configured the UC account and password , it shows All Buddies and the related contact info.
Please check whether the account information is correct or not. and I have checked, it only have these states , available , away , busy , offline , would you please let us know more details about " When i click the DND feature in UC-client, I can see it effecting the phone"?.
Thanks.

i'm using the latest version : 35.73.193.50

when i said --" When i click the DND feature in UC-client, I can see it effecting the phone"-----I was trying to say that the client is in-fact able to communicate with the phone, but only the DND feature is work...I still cannot see the buddy-list on the phone.

(04-02-2015 10:54 PM)Flora Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,
Thanks.

you stated you tested on 35.73.193.10....however on your site I don't see this version... I only see 35.72.193.10

can you confirm the version you were testing?
Sorry, I used the old version 35.73.0.10 version to do test and now I upgrade it to the latest version 35.73.193.50 and the test result is good, the phone can show the buddy list after I enabled the UC feature and configured the UC account.

when i said --" When i click the DND feature in UC-client, I can see it effecting the phone"-----I was trying to say that the client is in-fact able to communicate with the phone, but only the DND feature is work...I still cannot see the buddy-list on the phone.
You mean you enabled the DND feature , the presence of the account will turn to DND? Have you checked the Link in my first reply ?
Whether you can change the presence of the account for example away, busy , offline, available through both the UC clinet and the phone side ?

Best Regards!
flora
(04-03-2015 10:50 PM)Flora Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I used the old version 35.73.0.10 version to do test and now I upgrade it to the latest version 35.73.193.50 and the test result is good, the phone can show the buddy list after I enabled the UC feature and configured the UC account.

You mean you enabled the DND feature , the presence of the account will turn to DND? Have you checked the Link in my first reply ?
Whether you can change the presence of the account for example away, busy , offline, available through both the UC clinet and the phone side ?

Best Regards!
flora

When I change the status on the UC-client it does not effect the phone. When the only thing that effects the phone is the DND-feature when clicked on the UC-client.

I also tried to set the Status to Available on the phone, manually, but when i do this the phone says "Set Failed"

Do you know what i would get that message when trying to set the Status on the phone?
(04-03-2015 11:14 PM)flatman123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2015 10:50 PM)Flora Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I used the old version 35.73.0.10 version to do test and now I upgrade it to the latest version 35.73.193.50 and the test result is good, the phone can show the buddy list after I enabled the UC feature and configured the UC account.

Best Regards!
flora

When I change the status on the UC-client it does not effect the phone. When the only thing that effects the phone is the DND-feature when clicked on the UC-client.

I also tried to set the Status to Available on the phone, manually, but when i do this the phone says "Set Failed"

Do you know what i would get that message when trying to set the Status on the phone?

Hello Flora, any update on this issue? **just following-up**
(04-05-2015 04:56 AM)flatman123 Wrote: [ -> ]

Best Regards!
flora

Hello Yealink team; just following up . If you have a moment, please advise.
we're still having trouble viewing the buddy-list on the phone. We have the correct credentials /parameters in-place.
(04-06-2015 09:17 PM)flatman123 Wrote: [ -> ]

Best Regards!
flora

we're still having trouble viewing the buddy-list on the phone. We have the correct credentials /parameters in-place.

I have another question. The information sent from the UC-client to the T48G..I'm assuming the events are transported via TCP correct? or is it UDP?
(04-06-2015 11:20 PM)flatman123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2015 09:17 PM)flatman123 Wrote: [ -> ]

Best Regards!
flora

I have another question. The information sent from the UC-client to the T48G..I'm assuming the events are transported via TCP correct? or is it UDP?

Flora, To answer your question. "Whether you can change the presence of the account for example away, busy , offline, available through both the UC clinet and the phone side ?"

The answer is no, setting the status on the UC-Client does not effect the phone. The only thing that effects the phone is when I click the DND button on the UC-Client"
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's