Yealink Forums

Full Version: RingCentral BLF Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see that this was asked and almost answered. I am having trouble getting the BLF working with RingCentral. I have read on a much earlier post that some people have got it to work by putting "blf" in front of some "code" instead of a number or an extension. Does anyone have any further info they can share with me on that?

I have tried "blfxxxxxxxxxx" x's being the phone number but that does not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You need to contact Ring Central Support and get the special code for the extension you are trying to monitor on the BLF - or use a phone that Ring Central supports for Auto Provisioning.
(11-06-2016 02:04 AM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]You need to contact Ring Central Support and get the special code for the extension you are trying to monitor on the BLF - or use a phone that Ring Central supports for Auto Provisioning.

I have contacted Ring Central they were no help. I am using a Ring Central phone now and would prefer to use the Yealink T48G that's why I am here.
Reference URL's