Yealink Forums

Full Version: T22P with T20P firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I accidentally loaded the T20P firmware to the T22P handset and am now battling to roll back the install.
Have tried loading the T22P firmware which doesnt take.
Hello ,
What is the current phone version of T22 P and which version you want to upgrade ?
If you upgrade the T20 firmware to the T22 , it won't be upgraded.
Best Regards!
Flora
Thank you Flora

Current version is T20 9.73.0.40 , I would like to change to T22 7.73.0.50.
Reason being the phone since updating the firmware randomly reboots and I have also been getting calls from what appears to be 100 number as well as 1222222
Will the T20 firmware cause this or will it work fine on the T22 ?
(04-02-2015 01:40 AM)Flora Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,
What is the current phone version of T22 P and which version you want to upgrade ?
If you upgrade the T20 firmware to the T22 , it won't be upgraded.
Best Regards!
Flora
Normally , if you upgrade the T20 firmware on the T22,it will not take the firmware ,after shows " firmware upgrade"for a few seconds, the phone will go to" initializing , please wait" stage , and it will be back to idle states.
It won't cause any issue.
Would you please check what is the current version of T22 now ?
Best Regars!
Hardware version is 7.0.0.60
see attached image
(04-02-2015 02:12 AM)Flora Wrote: [ -> ]Normally , if you upgrade the T20 firmware on the T22,it will not take the firmware ,after shows " firmware upgrade"for a few seconds, the phone will go to" initializing , please wait" stage , and it will be back to idle states.
It won't cause any issue.
Would you please check what is the current version of T22 now ?
Best Regars!
Hi ,
I just checked the screenshot , it seems you used is T20 phone not T22 phone.
so please upgrade to the version to 9.73.0.50 which you can download the version from yealink web site.
http://www.yealink.com/SupportDownloadfi...5&flag=142

please try again and let me know if any question .
Best Regards!
Reference URL's