Yealink Forums

Full Version: Multicast Formware for T38G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I would like to know how to find the most recent version of firmware for the T38G that supports Multicast.

I’m currently running 38.70.0.172 but am experiencing occasional poor quality audio / white noise when returning to a call after placing it on hold. Placing the call back on hold and then recalling it a second time resolves the issue.

I’ve tried upgrading to 38.70.1.33 but have lost the Multicast settings.

Please advise.

Thanks

Steve
Hello Steve,
Please use the 38.70.0.221 version which can support the multicast feature , it is the latest version which can support 3cx, please test and let us know if any question.
please download it from below link,

Best Regards!
Hi

I'm experiencing the same issue with the new firmware. This is not necessarily a Yealink issue but I would appreciate any comments that you have.

We are using the T38G's connected to Asterisk. I've upgraded Asterisk a few weeks ago to try to resolve the issue prior to trying new firmware on the phones. We only have T38G's on the system and so I can't easily identify if this is a system or handset issue.

With the .172 firmware placing the resumed call back on hold and then immediately taking it off again always resolved the issue, however it has been reported today that this no longer reliably resolves the problem under the .221 firmware.

I am experiencing the same issue at two sites, so perhaps it's something that I have configured incorrectly. The problem occurs in less than 2% of calls. One site uses SIP trunks and the other ISDN30.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Steve
we use the 38.70.1.26 with multicast, with 3cx
(04-01-2015 10:47 PM)srcurtis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I'm experiencing the same issue with the new firmware. This is not necessarily a Yealink issue but I would appreciate any comments that you have.

We are using the T38G's connected to Asterisk. I've upgraded Asterisk a few weeks ago to try to resolve the issue prior to trying new firmware on the phones. We only have T38G's on the system and so I can't easily identify if this is a system or handset issue.

With the .172 firmware placing the resumed call back on hold and then immediately taking it off again always resolved the issue, however it has been reported today that this no longer reliably resolves the problem under the .221 firmware.

I am experiencing the same issue at two sites, so perhaps it's something that I have configured incorrectly. The problem occurs in less than 2% of calls. One site uses SIP trunks and the other ISDN30.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,
For the issue ,do you mean the details steps and result are like below,
A T38 with phone version 38.70.0.221
A makes a call to phone B with handset , both A and B can hear the voice clearly.
A presses Hold button and presses Hold button again
B can hear the voice clearly while A suddenly hear the voice not clear , somtimes even hear the noisy.
right ?
How many phones have the issue ?all the phones in these two sides have the issue ?
Would you please send us the config.bin file , pcap trace and level 6 syslog?

Best Regards!
Flora
Reference URL's