Yealink Forums

Full Version: Include credentials in DSS Key URL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm having problems using the URL function on a DSS Key. My goal is to force a phone to dial a number on another phone when the key is pressed. But when i press the key, there is no reaction on the other phone, if i then try the URL in my browser, it dials the number.

The URL is following:
http://admin:admin@192.168.107.150/cgi-b...g_uri=7055

If I am using the function "XML Browser", the call is made, but an error appears as a notification on the phone.

Sorry for my bad english, hope you can help.

Best regards.
Hi FrunicK,

The URL and XML Browser Dsskey are not desgined to execute such an action URI command.
May I know why don't you just use a speed dail dsskey?

Regards,
James
(03-27-2015 10:55 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi FrunicK,

The URL and XML Browser Dsskey are not desgined to execute such an action URI command.

Regards,
James

Hi James

The phone is configured with 2 lines to be able to make speed dials on an secondary account, but I cannot disable incoming calls on this. So this was my best guess, do you have another suggestion?

Best regards
(03-27-2015 10:55 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi FrunicK,

Regards,
James

Hi James or others?

Is there any way i can disable incomming calls on T46 and still be able to use the line for outbound calls?
Reference URL's