Yealink Forums

Full Version: how to navigate to the extra line keys on 46g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do you navigate to the extra line keys on 46g?
I program the first 9 then how to go 10-18 then 19-27. I know how to program but in front of the phone how to navigate to them?
Hi,

When you program the 10-18 or 19-27 keys, phone will display the "1 2 3" page number (as below image1 shows), then you can switch the page number by hitting the No.10 physical line key(the botton line key on the right side), when switch to the corresponding page, the page number will be colored.

Thank you.
Regards,
Peter
(03-24-2015 12:51 AM)Yealink_Peter Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

When you program the 10-18 or 19-27 keys, phone will display the "1 2 3" page number (as below image1 shows), then you can switch the page number by hitting the No.10 physical line key(the botton line key on the right side), when switch to the corresponding page, the page number will be colored.

Thank you.
Regards,
Peter

Thanks, I had to put in the 11th one for them to show.
Hello,

Is it possible to configure the far right "Programmable Key" to switch between the "1 2 3" pages? In other words, for button 10 to still be a BLF instead of having the function of switching between the "1 2 3" pages.

Thanks,

-Tim
(06-04-2015 05:50 AM)TimH Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Is it possible to configure the far right "Programmable Key" to switch between the "1 2 3" pages? In other words, for button 10 to still be a BLF instead of having the function of switching between the "1 2 3" pages.

Thanks,

-Tim

Hi Tim,

Sorry, it cannot be configured on the "Programmable Key", the switch button was designed on button 10 from factory, we could not change to other buttons.

Thank you!
Best Regards,
Peter
I understand. Thank you for the reply.

-Tim
Reference URL's