Yealink Forums

Full Version: EHS36 wireless adapter plus Plantronics cs5200
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just purchased EHS36 wireless adapter to use with the Plantronics CS520 wireless headset on one of the Yealink T26p phone.

Follow the EHS36 User guide instructions related to Plantronics wireless headset, it fails to work.

When inbound call to the T26p phone, it rings but on the Platronics wireless headset, I hear 3 short beeps instead of regular ring tone. Upon pressing the answering button on the Plantronics, I can't hear the caller.

I noticed the headset light LED on steady green and the T26p screen displays "Talking" status but I don't hear any voice. When I press the answering button again on the Plantronics to hang up, the phone screen does change to normal idle state.

I also check the mute button and maximize the volume on the Plantronics headset of no result. Neither the caller nor me can hear each other.

Performed isolate tested on the Plantronics CS520 itself works fine.

Thanks in advance!
This Snekz Hard Case has in house designed artwork to make these unique design cases. This is a Matte textured finish case. Comes with Screen Protector & Microfibre Cloth. About the case: This one-piece case fits all iPhone 4/4S devices. It provides complete access to all buttons, docking area ect Pack Contents: 1 x SnekzTM Hard Plastic Sides Case 1 x Screen Protector & Cloth Features: - Hard case with smoth matte finish - Comes with Screen Protector & Microfibre Cloth

iphone 4 cover
We experience similar problems with Plantronics headsets on an T38G. Did you solve the problem already? Plantronics support didn't come up with anything useful on that issue...
Dueltek Distribution: TRENDnet's plenum rated business class N300 High Power PoE Access Point, model TEW-735AP, greatly increases wireless coverage as compared to standard access points. A variety of installation scenarios are supported with Access Point, WDS AP, WDS Bridge, and Repeater modes. Save installation time and costs with PoE.
Reference URL's