Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G + BT40 + Plantronics Voyager Legend issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Having issues with this set up.

The headset pairs and works for a while, maybe 1 day with a light amount of calls. Eventually though it starts to act up, for example:

- Pressing the answer button will answer the call, but pressing it again does not hang up the call.
- Pressing the mute button will mute the call but pressing it again does not unmute the call as expected.

I just updated to firmware 28.73.0.50 and this certainly improved the situation as previously, the headset used to fail completely and become totally unresponsive. I had to reboot the phone, unpair the phone then repair to get it working again.

This headset is on the Yealink compatibility list, I chose this headset because I wanted something that was fully tested but appears to still have issues. Help !
Hi Heisenberg,

Can you please set the phone syslog level to 6 and export it when the problem happen?
I will send it to our R&D for an analysis.

Thanks,
James
Hi James,

Thanks for your response. I have enabled Level 6 logging on the handset in question, just need to wait for it to start failing again then I'll post up the logs. I appreciate the assist.
Ok, One of the issues just occurred so I am uploading the log file.

- Incoming call so pressed headset to answer
- call picked up as expected
- caller could not hear me and vice versa
- press hang up button on headset, no response, just double beeps at me

I then hang up manually using phone receiver and the next call comes in, press button on headset and it hangs up the call instead of answering.

Next call, headset picks up the call as normal, I can hear them and they can hear me again.

This only occurs when the headset has been paired for a while.

Log file attached. Thanks.
Thanks for the file, I will send them to our R&D for a check.
(03-25-2015 06:03 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the file, I will send them to our R&D for a check.

Was there an answer to this in the end?

I have a client with 24x Yealink T46 and 1x T48 all with the BT40. They all using a Plantronics Voyager Legend Headset, and they continually unpair, and require repairing. on average twice per day. We have updated both the phone and headset to the latest firmware. Hasnt fixed issue. Please help
Registered specifically to comment on the T46G and Plantronics + BT40. I have the same issues as OP, we have 5 T46G's ALL running these headsets and daily we have to repair.

What is happening with this? Yealink do you not have this headset combination to test on your end?

Chris
Is it possible that Broadsoft AutoProvisioning erases/overwrites already paired registrations between T46G/BT40 and Voyager Legend? If so, is possible to control that with Custom Tags?

regards,
(03-23-2015 08:41 PM)Heisenberg Wrote: [ -> ]Having issues with this set up.

The headset pairs and works for a while, maybe 1 day with a light amount of calls. Eventually though it starts to act up, for example:

- Pressing the answer button will answer the call, but pressing it again does not hang up the call.
- Pressing the mute button will mute the call but pressing it again does not unmute the call as expected.

I just updated to firmware 28.73.0.50 and this certainly improved the situation as previously, the headset used to fail completely and become totally unresponsive. I had to reboot the phone, unpair the phone then repair to get it working again.

This headset is on the Yealink compatibility list, I chose this headset because I wanted something that was fully tested but appears to still have issues. Help !

My company currently has 20 T46G's, 1 T48G, BT40 adapters, and 16 Plantronic Voyager Legend headsets. We too are experiencing the connection drops. Has there been any resolution to this problem, or any action to take to resolve?

-We also have a few headsets that will randomly have a ton of feedback noise in place of the mic input meaning the caller on the other end hears loud static/mixed with squeal tones. When this occurs, we can still hear what our caller is saying clearly. When this happens, the only way to get the headset to function with the T46g is to delete the stored connection...turn bluetooth off on the phone....pull out the adapter.....re-insert adapter, turn on bluetooth, and re-pair the device. (FYI, while this feedback problem is occurring on the T46g phone, you can make a call from an iphone without a problem. I tried to go back to T46g after successful use on iphone, and still had the feedback issue).

This is a new system installed 3 weeks ago, and all headsets, and phones have been confirmed to be utilizing the most up to date software/firmware. Appears to be some issues with the bluetooth connections not being stable.

Any feedback?
I have an interesting theory on this, I think it is something to do with auto provisioning. The reason is that we do not use auto provisioning at site A, and the users there (That includes myself) have never seen this behaviour. At site B where we DO use auto provisioning, we have many head sets where the phone and headset has to repair on a fairly regular basis.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's