Yealink Forums

Full Version: T41P Solid Red Call Alert Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have one handset out 7 that has the call/message indicator light on solid all the time.

I've had a look at the settings under features -> Power LED and they are set as follows:

Common Power Light On: Disabled
Ring Power Light Flash: Enabled
Voice/Text Mail Power Light Flash: Enabled
Mute Power Light Flash: Disabled
Hold/Held Power Light Flash: Disabled
Talk/Dial Power Light On: Disabled

The above settings are identical on all handsets, however it's only the one that has the issue.

I've tried toggling the common power light to enabled, save and restart, then back to disabled, save and restart with no difference. I've also done a factory reset and reconfigured the handset in case it was a PBX setting issue - even immediately after the factory reset prior to being configured it was on solid. Also tried a firmware update to the latest version on the Yealink site.

Thinking it may be faulty, but thought i would check here first.
Dear,
Is the "call/message indicator light" you mentioned here is the one at top right corner? If yes, it should flash in RED when there is a call comes in according to your configuration. If not the light indicator might be faulty. Please contact your reseller for further advice.

Regards
Elaine
Reference URL's