Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46 and T42G - Elastix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Couple of features not working as expected.

Intercom and BLF Directed Pickup.

Intercom -
setup a DSSKey for intercom and it just rings once at remote side but keeps ringing at origination.

our paging key is *80 in FreePBX (Elastix) is the phone programmed somewhere for *9? - How would I change / Modify this?

BLF Directed Pickup on EXP40 working but from a T42 not quite getting that right.
possibly an elastix issue.

currently have operator ext as 0 - elastix not really thrilled with this however its working, but other users often need to answer a ringing ext 0 and a directed pickup or BLF pickup would work - they can often hear it ringing.

from the ext 0 (T46G) doing the setup correctly Value <ext#> Extension ** for directed pickup seems to work great. - just not from the T42Gs.
Dear,
To auto answer the intercom, we need to enable Accept Intercom under Features--Intercom page on the web interface. To change the paging code, please go to DSSkey page, on the one which is set to Intercom, change the value to *80+extension. See below pictures for details
EXP 40 only works with T46/T48, but not T42. So I think it is because of the compatibility.

Regards
Elaine
It works fine when dialing *80ext
Just not from the keys. Auto answer is enabled

Will change per info provided and test.

Exp only being tested with 46g
T42g was just using existing dsskeys.
okay testing that now..

Not sure why you'd have an intercom option if it didn't already include a *code anyway - but I'll take this option..

is there away / option to do a Intercom Call Annouce?
our old system - legend - would use system voice (Intercom)
basically answer - hit transfer - hit user button on adjuct - immdiately connected to intercom - announce call - then hangup
might have been hit hold - because it was only for a few recipients that this was done for - all others just answer - hit their button - hang up and call is passed through normally (blind transfer)
That did work from 46g..
Using both dsskey local and ext40..

Think there is a different issue on the other one.
Reference URL's