Yealink Forums

Full Version: Delay upon answering T46G when using call pickup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am experiencing a delay, up to 2 seconds when an incoming call to one extension is picked up using the direct call pickup feature from another extension. We are connected to a hosted Asterisk system with a T46G set running 28.73.0.45 firmware. Also tested incoming calls direct to the extension, not using call pickup and the audio cuts through immediately in that scenario. Tested in multiple environments (behind Edgemarc and direct onto network and the problem happens consistently. We've also tried those same environments using a Polycom telephone and the problem does not occur.
Dear,

Please help to confirm:
1. How many T46 do you have? all have this problem?
2. Does the problem happen on every call or randomly?

Please help to feedback with pcap, syslog(level 6) and config.bin for scenario below:
1. call to T46, pick up with direct call pickup feature
2. call to T46, pick up directly withour pickup feature
3. repeat above two on Polycom phone and catch the pcap for us.

Thanks in advance for your information above.
Best Regards
Elaine
Elaine,

We are experiencing the same problem in our office with 3 T46G sets as on a customer with 50 46G sets. The problem occurs every time using the scenario I've outlined. We've generated all but the Polycom pcap and syslog files as we are not sure how to record them.

Can I email the requested files to you to maintain security.

Art

(03-20-2015 05:06 AM)Yealink_Elaine Wrote: [ -> ]Dear,

Please help to confirm:
1. How many T46 do you have? all have this problem?
2. Does the problem happen on every call or randomly?

Please help to feedback with pcap, syslog(level 6) and config.bin for scenario below:
1. call to T46, pick up with direct call pickup feature
2. call to T46, pick up directly withour pickup feature
3. repeat above two on Polycom phone and catch the pcap for us.

Thanks in advance for your information above.
Best Regards
Elaine
Reference URL's