Yealink Forums

Full Version: Daylight Savings Time not working on Yealink T46G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We've chosen time zone -07:00 and enabled daylight savings but the phones show non-DST time. The setting shown in the phones web GUI is "-7 United States-Mountain Time" and DST mode is "Automatic".

Changing the time zone in the phone's web GUI to "-7 Canada(Edmonton,Calgary)" and leaving DST mode set to "Automatic" resolves the issue.

Firmware:
SIP-T46G 28.72.0.45
Hello ,
Yes , you are right, The latest version 28.73.0.50 help fix the issue, please uprade it to the latest version and reset it to factory default .
You can download the firmware from below link,
http://www.yealink.com/SupportDownloadfi...0&flag=142
Best Regards!
Flora
Firmware 28.73.0.50 exhibits the exact same issue.
Have you tried to reset the phone to factory default ?
if yes, would you please send us the config.bin file to check ? you can send them to support@yealink.com, thanks.

Best Regards!
Flora
I certainly did not - we don't expect to have to factory default every phone we have in the field when there's a firmware update! PLEASE COMMENT!!!
Hello ,
sorry but the daylight savings is configured in the AutoDST.xml and sometimes the customer may change the setting, so you upgrade the phone version, the AutoDST.xml won't cover the current setting the customer using unless you reset the phone to factory default.
so in this case, we would suggest you reset the phone to factory default or you can upgrade the AutoDST.xml through auto provisioning file.

Sorry for the inconvenient.
Best Regards!
Flora
Thanks Flora, I'll give the auto provisioning a try.
I assume I should use:
Code:
auto_dst.url = tftp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/AutoDST.xml
in the configuration file?
Yes, correct ,just like configure it auto_dst.url =http://10.2.5.174:8080/AutoDST.xml in the provisioning file.
(03-19-2015 05:25 AM)Flora Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,
sorry but the daylight savings is configured in the AutoDST.xml and sometimes the customer may change the setting, so you upgrade the phone version, the AutoDST.xml won't cover the current setting the customer using unless you reset the phone to factory default.
so in this case, we would suggest you reset the phone to factory default or you can upgrade the AutoDST.xml through auto provisioning file.

Sorry for the inconvenient.
Best Regards!
Flora

Hey Flora, thank you for this.
Reference URL's