Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G disable Softkey 3 ( DND ) via provisioning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having no luck funding how to change this button via provision configuraiton. I need to disable because I have not found a good way to use DND with FreePBX. It tells the phone to not answer calls but FreePBX does not get this information so everyone else will see the phone as available.

I am still investigating using Features -> DND but so far it has been diffictult to keep the DND setting on the phone in sync with the server. Also the operator can not change DND setting on phone remotely so that is a problem as well.

For now my only thought is to just remove the DND button and create my own DND button that only updates the server to calls do/don't come in.

Please if anyone has some input or how I can do this and not have to go to every phone and do it manually that would be apprecaited.

Firmware Version 28.72.0.46
Hardware Version 28.2.0.128.0.0.0

Re
Sean M
I found features.dnd.allow and that works well to disable the DND on the phone but the button still shows "DND" and that will confuse people. How can I also remove this button or change it to something else via provisioning?

RE
SM
(03-13-2015 03:22 AM)Sean Mathews Wrote: [ -> ]I found features.dnd.allow and that works well to disable the DND on the phone but the button still shows "DND" and that will confuse people. How can I also remove this button or change it to something else via provisioning?

RE
SM

programablekey.3.type = 0
(03-13-2015 08:39 AM)jmac Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2015 03:22 AM)Sean Mathews Wrote: [ -> ]I found features.dnd.allow and that works well to disable the DND on the phone but the button still shows "DND" and that will confuse people. How can I also remove this button or change it to something else via provisioning?

RE
SM

programablekey.3.type = 0

Perfect Thanks! Having seen this setting I did try messing with it but figures I did not think that 1,2,3 started on the bottom row.. I tried 13 as I recall and it did not work and now I know why.

So to clarify what exactly is the button MAP. Looked through user and other guides and have not found it "yet" a picture. Does a MAP exist as to what buttons are what Numbers and even better any other buttons I can mess with.

So is it 1-3 on the bottom presuming the menu button can not be changed and then 4 starting on the right bottom going up? ugg. :c) I know how I can figure it out but I have to suffer through 30 minutes of booting and rebooting..

Thanks again
Re
SM
(03-13-2015 10:01 AM)Sean Mathews Wrote: [ -> ]So to clarify what exactly is the button MAP. Looked through user and other guides and have not found it "yet" a picture. Does a MAP exist as to what buttons are what Numbers and even better any other buttons I can mess with.

The key list is in the Autoprovisioning Guide (v73_40 page 383).
You can also log on to the T46 web GUI and look at the DSSKey/Programable Key list. They are numbered 1-10 (skip 11) then 12-14 in the same sequence as appears in the GUI.

Menu key is #4, and you can reassign it too if you want.
Reference URL's