Yealink Forums

Full Version: Side Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why are the the lights on my sidecar not working?

I have my sidecar hooked up in a T46G but for some reason only some of the lights work indicating if someone is on their phone or not.

Please help!
Hi,

So you configure BLF dsskey the sidecar?
What's the firmware of T46G?
What's the server this T46G work with?
How many EXP40 have you connected to phone? If you connect more than 1 EXP40, please plug an addtional 5V/2A power supply.

Regards,
James
Right now there is only one EXP40 hooked up.
Current Firmware is T46G-28.71.202.132
How your phone is connected POE or Power supply?
If POE - is it brand switch or POE injector or some aftermarket switch?
if power supply - make sure that you are using 5V 2A power supply (not 5V 1.2A- I had similar issue with 5V 1.2A)
The phone is currently connected to a Netgear POE 24 port switch.
Check physical connections: Make sure the headset is properly connected to the T46G phone. Make sure the connectors are clean and securely plugged into the appropriate ports. Restart the phone: Sometimes minor problems can be solved by simply restarting the phone. Try restarting both the T46G phone and the headset to make sure the indicators are working again. Sometimes, of course, you can break the rules, that's how I bought my driver's license https://fairyid.com/product/hawaii-fake-id/ once, I was scared, but there was no way out. Regarding its availability in Los Angeles stores, it is difficult for me to provide current information. Check compatibility: Make sure your wheelchair model is compatible with your T46G phone. Refer to the owner's manual or the manufacturer's website to check compatibility.
Reference URL's