Yealink Forums

Full Version: T-46G Handset Earpiece/Speaker Volume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I am speaking on the T46, my voice is very loud in my handset earpiece/speaker. So my voice is louder than the person I am speaking with. Is there a way to adjust the handset earpiece/speaker volume? Using the volume button on the phone does not help.
Hello centuric,

Yealink phones have a feature named Side Tone (side tone is the feature that you speak then you can hear your own voice less than 12ms), this feature can be adjusted via auto provision.
Please add below parameters into configure file and then provision.
#!version:1.0.0.1
#Configure the volume of the side tone. It ranges from -48 to 0, the default value is -3.
voice.side_tone=-3

The default value is -3, you can set a smaller value test.
More information about provision, please refer to the user gudie:Yealink SIP-T2 Series T4 Series IP Phones Auto Provisioning Guide V73_40

Thank you.

Regards,
Peter
Thanks Peter that did the trick!!
(03-13-2015 02:43 PM)Yealink_Peter Wrote: [ -> ]...
The default value is -3, you can set a smaller value test.

Thank you.

Regards,
Peter

Sorry to post this question in the wrong thread. But belongs this default value of -3 also to Yealink T38G and T32G phone models? I cannot find any documentation regarding this topic on Yealink T3xG series. Actually I have a value of -30 in my provision config file.

Thanks for any hint.
Hi,

For T3x the value range from 1~53.
And you can also adjust the value under Phone->Feature->Audio Setting.

Regards,
James
Hi James

Thanks for this fast answer. Ok, in this case a negative value like -30 seems to be wrong.

Do you now the standard value or a recommended value for T3xG series? There is no information anywhere, - not in the documentation nor in the (v70) provision manual. Huh
Reference URL's