Yealink Forums

Full Version: Can a programmable key do a complete transfer sequence?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of our customers requested that their reps to be able to transfer a call to a predefined number preferably by pressing a programmable key like the one for Directory.

Is there any way to do that?

J
(03-08-2015 07:51 AM)hsupport Wrote: [ -> ]One of our customers requested that their reps to be able to transfer a call to a predefined number preferably by pressing a programmable key like the one for Directory.

J

Hello,

Yes, you can predefine the DSSkey as Transfer type and set the Transfer Mode via DSSkey as Blind Transfer, when you hit this DSSkey, call will be blind transfered to the programable extension. I took screenshots for your reference, supposed the programable extension is 105.
[attachment=1330]
[attachment=1329]

Thanks.
Regards,
Peter
(03-09-2015 03:05 PM)Yealink_Peter Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2015 07:51 AM)hsupport Wrote: [ -> ]One of our customers requested that their reps to be able to transfer a call to a predefined number preferably by pressing a programmable key like the one for Directory.

J

Hello,

Yes, you can predefine the DSSkey as Transfer type and set the Transfer Mode via DSSkey as Blind Transfer, when you hit this DSSkey, call will be blind transfered to the programable extension. I took screenshots for your reference, supposed the programable extension is 105.

Thanks.
Regards,
Peter

So transfer can only be on a Line Key? Can we do it on a programable key?
(03-10-2015 12:52 AM)hsupport Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2015 03:05 PM)Yealink_Peter Wrote: [ -> ]

J

Hello,

Thanks.
Regards,
Peter

So transfer can only be on a Line Key? Can we do it on a programable key?
I dont see Transfer in pull down on T26P. Is this possible on T26P ?
Thanks, that helped
Reference URL's