Yealink Forums

Full Version: transfers error whith exp mod, and blfs in t38g whit firmware 38.70.0.125
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After performing a firmware upgrade to 38.70.0.125, transfers do not work properly on a phone T38G with Expansion Module EXP39 and blfs.

If you make an outgoing call on line1 and you get a second incoming call on line 2, and want to transfer it to an extension X, (using EXP39 and the extensionX on blf) happens that instead of transferring Line2 with extension X, erroneously transferred the first call, linea1 with extension X, and put line2 on hold.

If not using the expansion module and blfs, and do the transfer by entering the extension number, it works.

If you use firmware 38.0.0.130 works well, but I need to use 38.70.0.125 because it allows me modulate the volume of the headset microphone, note: I using attended xfer in transfer parameters on the web interface.
Hi Rleon,
When there's a second incoming call on line 2, you should press down navigation key, so the screen will swap to the second incoming call, then you can answer the second call, or forward the call to extension X.
If you didn't press down navigation key, actually now you are still in the first call, so if you press transfer now, it means it will transfer the first call.
Negative, it is not user error, this is a bug in the firmware, If you will be able to test in the laboratory is easy to reproduce it, the scenario is:

First call is a outgoing on line1, and I have an incoming call on line2, it is answered by pressing the button line 2, this put on hold line 1, and I call in line 2, I whish transfer it to the extension X (with EXP39 and blfs), you choise newcall, happens that instead of transferring the current call (line2), transfers the first call placed at line 1 to the extension X, but I am in line 2.

Notes:
Happens with the firmware 38.70.0.125 or other v70
This does not happen with the firmware 38.0.0.130
If not using the expansion module and blfs, and do the transfer by entering the extension number, it works.
Reference URL's