Yealink Forums

Full Version: In-Call Call recording button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all!

How can I configure a DSS button to start recording a conversation with Asterisk? the feature code is *1, and it works if the code is pressed, but I want to configure a button for that.

I've tried speed dial configuration but it doesn't work.

Any suggestion please?

Regards
Any idea please?
Just a silly question on my part I am sure, have you tried using the "RECORD" DSS Button type?
(02-26-2015 10:45 PM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]Just a silly question on my part I am sure, have you tried using the "RECORD" DSS Button type?

Well, I didn't try it because in the spanish language pannel, "Record" is translated as "Registro" that means register in English.

I'll try it tomorrow at the office.

I definitivly won't use the spanish version menu. It's really weird.

Thank you very much craigreilly!

Regards
Definitively, it doesn't work.

It seems to do something, but it doesn't. The button starts blinking but nothing occurs. I use an asterisk pbx, based on FREEPBX. Recording starting feature code is *1.

Any idea??

Regards
Hi,

Please have a try of DTMF dsskey.

Regards,
James
Thanks Yelink_James,

Finally solved with DTMF dsskey.

It's not the most elegant way, but it works. Blinking light was cooler, but anyway, it's working.

Thank you
would be nice if Yealink allowed you to program the Record button.
This is done in the spy tool that records calls. I think it is worth trying
(02-26-2015 02:04 AM)fetoa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all!

How can I configure a DSS button to start recording a conversation with Asterisk? the feature code is *1, and it works if the code is pressed, but I want to configure a button for that.

I've tried speed dial configuration but it doesn't work.

Any suggestion please?

Regards

Set the DSS key to DTMF. Use #1 not *1.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's