Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G > EHS36 Adapter > Plantronics C053 - Can't pickup/hangup with headset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I have a Yealink T46G connected to a Plantronics C053 headset that is running through a Yealink EHS36 Adapter.

I have it configured just as the diagram in the EHS36 adapter's manual states, however I cannot pickup or hangup the phone via the button on the headset's earpiece. However, if I am already on a call, pressing the button will enable/disable the audio of the call itself. A green light on the base of the headset indicating a call is in progress comes on and off.

Can anyone shed some light on whether or not this unit is compatible or am I simply not hooking it up correctly?

Attached is a picture of the EHS36 diagram and is how I have the unit plugged in.
Check your EHS Firmware, it should be 3.16 - release (latest),
and maybe you have mixed up RJ11 and RJ12 cable - it was a fault I made, because the jacks are nearly the same... Sad
(02-24-2015 11:37 AM)ronnyg Wrote: [ -> ]Check your EHS Firmware, it should be 3.16 - release (latest),
and maybe you have mixed up RJ11 and RJ12 cable - it was a fault I made, because the jacks are nearly the same... Sad

Thanks for the reply.

I have updated the firmware on the EHS36 to 3.16, but no luck.
Phone has latest firmware as well.
I am using the cables that came with the EHS36 and the headset.

Having the same issue as this thread, however the firmware update for the EHS36 did not resolve.
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthrea...light=9470

Yealink support requested logfiles which I can provide, I will message them to a rep directly if they reply!
There is a RJ11 + RJ12 cable in box of EHS36.
The cable you think it is RJ11 exchange it with that you think it is RJ12 and vis versa. THis can help - I had same issue of miss-mixing both because of SAME jack ;-(
(03-01-2015 02:34 AM)ronnyg Wrote: [ -> ]There is a RJ11 + RJ12 cable in box of EHS36.
The cable you think it is RJ11 exchange it with that you think it is RJ12 and vis versa. THis can help - I had same issue of miss-mixing both because of SAME jack ;-(

Tried this without any luck.
Hi,

Please make sure that you have plugged 3.5 DC jack to EHS36 tightly. Sometime the problem is caused by bad contact.
And try unplugging all componnent then connect them again.
If it still doesn't work plesae let us know your EHS36 SN number.

Regards,
James
(03-04-2015 06:32 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Please make sure that you have plugged 3.5 DC jack to EHS36 tightly. Sometime the problem is caused by bad contact.
And try unplugging all componnent then connect them again.
If it still doesn't work plesae let us know your EHS36 SN number.

Regards,
James

I have a ton of these EHS36's - I've tried multiple devices, different cords, different T46G's, different firmwares on the phone, and on the EHS36.

I sent captures to jim@yealink.com - not sure if that's you or not.

The serial is 1400314050000652
Bump - Can I count on support from Yealink with getting this to work?
Hi Jon,

Sorry for the late. We will solve the issue. Please provide us the syslog and rep, will send to our R&D for an analysis.
And can you please let me know how many EHS36 in your side? And SN number of them. Since it's like a batch problem.

Thanks for your cooperation.

James
(03-11-2015 11:28 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jon,

Sorry for the late. We will solve the issue. Please provide us the syslog and rep, will send to our R&D for an analysis.
And can you please let me know how many EHS36 in your side? And SN number of them. Since it's like a batch problem.

Thanks for your cooperation.

James

Where do I need to send this?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's