Yealink Forums

Full Version: SIP-T41P losing registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

My client has eleven agencies in the West Indies, and each is equipped with an Mikrotik RB951G-2HnD router

Each router has two uplinks, an SDSL and an ADSL link

The VoIP phones are Yealink SIP-T41P (36.72.0.2) and DECT W52P (25.40.0.15)

When connected via the ADSL link the phones frequently lose their registration status and can't be reached

I have to login to the RB951G and remove their tracked connections in the Firewall tab to resolve this

For now I have scheduled a script to reset the connections to port 5060 every ten minutes

I would like to monitor the phones to detect when the registration is lost

Any suggestions on how to monitor this status ?
SNMP doesn't seem to be an option since we can only interrogate static data

thanks
yann
Hi Yann,

You can try changing the server expire time to shorter one like 360 under web interface-> account-> Register.

Regards,
James
(03-02-2015 10:22 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Yann,

You can try changing the server expire time to shorter one like 360 under web interface-> account-> Register.

Regards,
James

Thanks for your response

I initially reduced the Subscribe Period to 240secs, but the disconnection occurred again five days later. I then tried 120 secs, but this morning, disconnection again.

I thought that this was a useful parameter, but apparently not in our present context - what is the difference with the Server Expire setting ?
I will follow your advice and try to reduce the Server Expire parameter

There is no such setting on the W52P, should I use Login Expire instead ?

yann
Hi

I reduced the Server Expire timeout to 240 but today we had more disconnections at one of our sites.

Any other suggestions ?

yann
Hi Yann,

Please try disabling LLDP feature and check again.
If the problem persist, can you set syslog level to 6 and export it after the problem happen.
Will check whether the issue being recorded in the syslog.

Regards,
James
Hi

We disabled as suggested the LLDP on all the phones
and the registration problem has reoccured this morning
on several phones, in at least three different sites.

Any other possibilities ?

regards
yann
Reference URL's