Yealink Forums

Full Version: SIP-T32G - Dial a number sent from a PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I am wondering if it is possible to send a phone number variable to the phone via a URL and have it dial the number I give it. The idea is the have a system where I can store information about users on my computer and when I need to call them I look them up and can click a button on the application that will phone the number provided rather than look them up in the system and physically dial the number.

Thanks in advance for any help.
try this:
http://admin:admin@10.172.0.95/cgi-bin/cgiServer.exx?[page=Contacts-CallInfo.htm&Number=%number%&outgoing_uri=102]

This may need some modification as to phone login info, ip address, etc.

Also the phone needs to have the 'Trusted Action URI Server List' (Phone->Features->Remote Control Security) set to allow the IP of the computer to communicate, or use "all" to allow any IP address.
Hi Craig,
Thanks for the reply. I've checked through my phone and I don't see the Remote Control Security setting. So unfortunately I'm guessing the ability to control the phone via my PC must not be a feature available on the SIP-T32G model.

(02-24-2015 04:19 AM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]try this:
http://admin:admin@10.172.0.95/cgi-bin/cgiServer.exx?[page=Contacts-CallInfo.htm&Number=%number%&outgoing_uri=102]

This may need some modification as to phone login info, ip address, etc.

Also the phone needs to have the 'Trusted Action URI Server List' (Phone->Features->Remote Control Security) set to allow the IP of the computer to communicate, or use "all" to allow any IP address.
what firmware are you on? even before they introduced that security, I was able to do it on a T38 - which is pretty much the same device without the DSS buttons.
Is your computer and phone on the same subnet? Can you ping the phone?

Please post an exact command you are trying and I will test it. (change the password)
Reference URL's