Yealink Forums

Full Version: Update EHS36 With T48G?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have the following,

Yealink T48G with firmware 35.73.0.40 (Hardware 35.0.0.0.0.0.0)
EHS36 with firmware 1.16.0.0 (Hardware 48.0.0.0)

I am trying to upgrade the EHS36 firmware, the How to upgrade document V2.0 doesn’t specify the T48G as being able to upgrade the EHS36 but a lot of the forum posts are now quite old (April 2014) and I believe that 73 is a new version of firmware.

I found that the firmware appears to have the upgrade functionality, I was able to configure the Zero Touch DSS Key and it all appears to work. I am making an assumption here that version 73 Firmware has some upgrade ability?

After pushing the Zero Touch or rebooting I receive the Update Expand screen where I select OK. However I don’t get the Please Insert Expansion, I instead get an 11 step configuration screen and the option to press Next.

After pressing Next I then get the Auto Provision screen requesting a URL, User Name and Password.

Can I upgrade the software with this combination of Hardware and Firmware?

Cheers,

Brendan
Hi,

Was wondering if someone can help me here. Can the EHS36 be upgraded by the Latest Software in a T48G?
Hi Brendan,

Sorry for the late, we just come back from Holiday.
Currently the EHS36 can't be upgraded by T48G. You will need a T26/T28/T38/T46 to upgrade it.

Regards,
James
Yealink EHS36 remote EHS connector for both Plantronics and Jabra/GN Netcom Wireless Headsets. This connector permits EHS remote replying from the remote headset. just connect the Yealink EHS36 to the EXT port of the telephone and, successfully `plug and play' giving you control of your Yealink telephone and the capacity to answer and hang up calls remotely
(03-02-2015 11:16 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Brendan,

Currently the EHS36 can't be upgraded by T48G. You will need a T26/T28/T38/T46 to upgrade it.

Regards,
James

-----

Now that firmware 35.73.0.50 is available for T48G, Can the EHS36 now be upgraded by a T48G on this new firmware version? If not, is there a hardware issue preventing the T48G from ever having the ability to upgrade an EHS36? Would like to know if I should not be hoping for this fix.
(03-02-2015 11:16 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Brendan,

Regards,
James

Is it still the case that T48 cannot upgrade the firmware of EHS36?

Thanks.
*BUMP*

I know this is an old thread, but I'm curious about this just got a t48g + this and would like to know if I can upgrade it's firmware.
Reference URL's