Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48 Change UI Color Scheme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed from the default configuration when using custom wallpaper's its hard to see the DSS key color boxes for the line extension keys. I saw on your homepage it looked like you had a different color scheme with White background Line Keys. How can I do this?
I've noticed some internet images have a black background.... but I saw another forum post this week and Yealink said that there is no option to change the color scheme.
It's not supported now. I have forwarded the issue to our product dept. I think they will consider this problem in V80 or V81.

Regards,
James
James
It seems your online images reflect black color which confuses us.
Please ask your marketing team to update the images.
(02-07-2015 11:31 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]It's not supported now. I have forwarded the issue to our product dept. I think they will consider this problem in V80 or V81.

Regards,
James

What got me asking was this picture found on the yealink.com site. This would really be nice to change the color.
Maybe a broadsoft custom firmware.
It's a design sketch and currenty there is no an option to change the color shceme.
(02-06-2015 11:25 PM)robgnet Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed from the default configuration when using custom wallpaper's its hard to see the DSS key color boxes for the line extension keys. I saw on your homepage it looked like you had a different color scheme with White background Line Keys. How can I do this?

Did you ever get an answer to this question?
Reference URL's