Yealink Forums

Full Version: Program DSS / Softkey for specific menu item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

As 3CX doesn't really have a shared mailbox option I've been working to make my own solution. As it stands, adding a shared extension will indeed make the voicemail light blink however it doesn't tell you WHICH mailbox has messages waiting. This is a problem for our customer service people.

I've been looking for a way to bring up:
Menu -> 4. Message -> 1. Voice Mail -> 1. View Voice Mail

With a single button press instead of having users browse these menus constantly. Using this menu would mean our users could see messages waiting in the corresponding lines.

Any advice / ideas?
(10-25-2016 03:49 AM)mcdowellster Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

As 3CX doesn't really have a shared mailbox option I've been working to make my own solution. As it stands, adding a shared extension will indeed make the voicemail light blink however it doesn't tell you WHICH mailbox has messages waiting. This is a problem for our customer service people.

I've been looking for a way to bring up:
Menu -> 4. Message -> 1. Voice Mail -> 1. View Voice Mail

With a single button press instead of having users browse these menus constantly. Using this menu would mean our users could see messages waiting in the corresponding lines.

Any advice / ideas?

Hello

Nice to know you.

For your request, we will add this feature on V81 broadsoft firmware. But you should register a broadsoft account on the phone, and configure the XSI on the phone too.

If you use non-broadsoft platform, i'm sorry to tell you that we don't suppot this feature in the next firmware.

BR
Kevin
Reference URL's