Yealink Forums

Full Version: Autoprovision Impossible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have several IP phones from Yealink but the autoprovision isn't possible beacause the certificate isn't trusted. Changing the configuration template doesn't change anything because it will never get it.

How can I do the autoprovision then ?

Thanks.
Dear Customer,

About your problem, please see the detail below:

Solution 1: Please contact your administrator to check if the phone has the authority to get the certificate.

Solution 2: Manually upload the certificate to the phone:
Please refer to the picture 1.
Solution 3: Disable the option “Only Accept Trusted Certificates”, please refer to the picture 2.
Auto provision parameter: security.trust_certificates=0
(10-25-2016 10:48 AM)Yealink_Lucia Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Customer,

About your problem, please see the detail below:

Solution 1: Please contact your administrator to check if the phone has the authority to get the certificate.

Solution 2: Manually upload the certificate to the phone:
Please refer to the picture 1.
Solution 3: Disable the option “Only Accept Trusted Certificates”, please refer to the picture 2.
Auto provision parameter: security.trust_certificates=0
- auto assign account to each phone
- configure so called DSS/memory keys on each phone (all phones the same profile). eg have some keys as BLF or extensions
- use some sort of directory/contact book. on my phones i have an option between local directory, remote phone-book and broadsoft! i understand local directory but how do i get about configuring a remote phone-book?
Hi dgitalxperts,

Do you mean you want to configure the remote phone book? If the answer is yes, please refer to the guide from page 502 to page 509:
http://download.support.yealink.com/down...80_130.pdf

Have a nice day.
Lucia
Reference URL's