Yealink Forums

Full Version: W56P Dial Now rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Forum

I have W56P's configured with dialnow rules e.g.
dialplan.dialnow.rule.1 = **6xxxx
dialplan.dialnow.rule.2 = *5x*
dialplan.dialnow.rule.3 = *1
dialplan.dialnow.rule.4 = *[24]xx
dialplan.dialnow.rule.5 = *[368]xxxx
dialplan.dialnow.rule.6 = *7xxx
......... etc

These all seem to work except up to rule 10 and beyond.
Is this a system limitation?

Thanks
Mike

anonymous1712222627012

This is Bonby from Yealink Support Team, it’s my pleasure to work for you.

1.We’ve tested the dial now rule and found the same phenomenon with you, once the rule up to 10,the phone would not dial the number automatically that we pre-configured.
2.We will submit it to our Product Dept to improve it in future version, is it OK? If not, please tell us the urgency reason.

anonymous1712222627012

Mike,

BTW, could you tell us the detailed scenario when you use the dial now? Such as the approximate number of dial now rule that you need, the operating frequency of dial now and so on, it will help us to evaluate and improve it.
(10-25-2016 06:35 PM)Yealink_Bonby Wrote: [ -> ]Mike,

BTW, could you tell us the detailed scenario when you use the dial now? Such as the approximate number of dial now rule that you need, the operating frequency of dial now and so on, it will help us to evaluate and improve it.

Thanks for this. I need around 20 rules but I would suggest more. Realistically I would have thought that you should not be able to configure more than were supported.
Im happy to wait for the next release. I have just turned off all the rules as you really cant have some that work and some that dont.

Thanks
Mike

anonymous1712222627012

(10-26-2016 04:15 AM)ipcsolutions Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2016 06:35 PM)Yealink_Bonby Wrote: [ -> ]Mike,

Thanks for this. I need around 20 rules but I would suggest more. Realistically I would have thought that you should not be able to configure more than were supported.
Im happy to wait for the next release. I have just turned off all the rules as you really cant have some that work and some that dont.

Thanks
Mike

Mike,

We will consider to improve it in the future firmware version.
Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards!
--------------------------------------
Bonby Liu
FAE (Field Application Engineer) Department
Yealink Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Tel:+86-592-5702000 ext. 8522
Email:Bonby@yealink.com
Good day,

Has there been any developments to this issue? is there a new firmware where this issue has been resolved?
Please urgently advise.

Kind regards,
Musa Baloyi
Reference URL's