Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought 2 phones on Ebay.

Can they somehow be locked? in this case Allocloud.

If I do a factoty reset they connect to a rts server and gets the config file (Allocloud)

I have to block the phone in our firewall, to force them to skip that step, and make the phone recieve the cfg. from our own server.
Dear Nanna,

Please check if the phone get's an IP address and check the following
Settings-Autoprovision- Server URL.
Hello,

Yealink doesn't "lock" phone for customer, normally, the phone provider did.
To help you locate the issue faster, please kindly provide the trace files and .cfg file you used.
NOTE: for .bin file, please send us the file once you reset the phone to factory.
For how to get the trace file, please refer below FAQ:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311

Please send to support@yealink.com
Hi

I firmware upgraded the phone via Tftp, after an successfull upgrade it still connect to the internet obtaning an cfg.

If I disconnect the phone from the net, firmware upgrade again, it picks the cfg from our own server.

If I again factory reset the phone, it pickup the other cfg. not our own.

I suspect there is some kinda "Hidden" menu you can force the phone to use a specific RTS server?
Hi Nanna,

According to your description, it's Yealink RPS feature that cause this issue.

The phones were already done the RPS development, and once the phones reboot, the phones will send request to the server that preset, and then download the configuration file and firmware, then do re-provision on the phones.
This is why when the phones connect to a LAN with Internet will cause this issue, but connect to a LAN without Internet access won't.

Normally, we suggest customer contact the service provider/distributor for help, and ask them to re-upload the .cfg file to the RPS for you.
however, you told me that you brought these phones from Ebay, which makes me confused about who added these mac address on our RPS server. Is there any information you can provide to me? and then I will help you check.
Reference URL's