Yealink Forums

Full Version: T3x phones and transfers first call instead of current call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not sure if this has been answered before, but I remember the issue has come up and I searched for the answer.

We have T32 and T38's and it fails on boths phones. The firmware I have on the T38 is 38.70.1.26 because I am running 3cx v11 and I need multicast support.

If we have a phone setup to anwer multiple calls and they are currently on a call, the 2 call will blink and give them the option to answer.

When they answer the 2nd call it puts the first call on hold, and everything is fine, they can swap back and forth between the calls.

if they want to transfer the 2nd call to another desk. it transfers the first call instead.

my transfer settings are as follows
Blind ToH Enabled
Semi-Attend Disabled
Attened Toh Enabled
Transfer on Conf Disabled
Transfer Mode via DSSkey Blind Transfer
Hi Jasit,

Please try this autoprovision parameter:

transfer.multi_call_trans_enable = 1

0: Phone will direcltry associate current two calls.
1: There is a popup, you can choose new call or associate current two calls.

Regards,
James
Hi James
thanks for the quick reply, I just finished trying that out and it works about 50% of the time.

If the person is on a call and a second call comes in they hit the answer tab, it puts the first call on hold and they can talk to the 2nd caller.

if they press the transfer button while on the second call a menu screen comes up and they can select either New Call, or the caller id of the first call. If they select the new call and press transfer and type in the number, the 2nd call transfers.

if they press the transfer button while on the second call a menu screen comes up and they can select either New Call, or the caller id of the first call. If they select the new call and press a dss button with a blf associcated to it, the 1st call transfers even though they selected the 2nd number

Jasit

If

(01-30-2015 09:11 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jasit,

Please try this autoprovision parameter:

transfer.multi_call_trans_enable = 1

0: Phone will direcltry associate current two calls.
1: There is a popup, you can choose new call or associate current two calls.

Regards,
James
Reference URL's