Yealink Forums

Full Version: Allow DND to be active by default
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently when a phone reboots, the DND is always turned off. That's not always appropriate, eg for some of our remote users, who also have a physical 'parallel' phone in our office building.

Instead what is needed is to be able do one of the following:

Either 1) Be able to provision the phone to optionally start with DND activated
or 2) Remember the DND state between phone reboots
Hi Andrew,

The DND status should remain when phone reboot, can you let me know your phone model and phone firmware?

Regards,
James
(01-29-2015 07:59 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]The DND status should remain when phone reboot, can you let me know your phone model and phone firmware?
T32's & T38's with varying firmware.

I just tried on multiple different phones, and it looks like for some the DND persists (eg a test phone running 38.70.0.140), but not others (eg 38.70.0.125, 32.70.0.125). So what is the minimum firmware where this feature became available?

Note we stopped upgrading the firmware in our production phones beyond v.125, because we were waiting for changes made in 38.70.0.140 to be made generally available in both T38 & T32 - something we still don't see anything about in the latest release notes more than 15 months later. Equally, I don't see anything about DND changes in the release notes - so please advise as to its availability on the T3x series firmware!
The 3x firmware is not in active production... So unless you have a compelling feature and convince them to add it - you won't see anything posted.
Reference URL's