Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G + Plantronics Voyager auto connect problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just purchased a T46G with the bluetooth adapter and am using the phone with my Plantronics Voyager headset. It does pair however every time I turn off the headset and then turn it back on later, it fails to auto connect with the phone. I have to manually go into Menu > Basic > Bluetooth > Paired Bluetooth Devices and reconnect.

This link http://www.yealink.co.uk/files/Yealink_W..._phone.pdf shows that my headset should be compatible. Any advice on fixing the auto-connect problem? I have double checked that auto-connect is turned on for this device in Paired Bluetooth Device settings.

Thanks,
Jake

T46G - firmware 28.71.193.8
Hi Jake,

I think the bluetooth adapter is BT40?
Can you upgrade to latest firmware 28.73.193.45 and check again.

http://www.yealink.com/Upload/UCOne/2014...193.45.zip

Regards,
James
The auto connection seems a little bit improved but the biggest problem is that when on a call on the HANDset, if the bluetooth headset is turned off and you decide you want to turn it on and switch the call to it, the phone never detects the headset. So you can not switch the call to it. Also, since there is no menu softkey while on a call, you can not go to the menu and manually reconnect the headset. This problem remains even with the latest firmware.

And yes, I am using the BT40 adapter.

Thanks,
Jake
An update to this - it seems there is a bug in that the phone will not search for or connect to bluetooth headsets while On Talk (on a call). I have tried with several headsets including the plantronics voyager and Jawbone ERA. T46G with 28.73.193.45.
(02-06-2015 02:00 PM)kxjake Wrote: [ -> ]An update to this - it seems there is a bug in that the phone will not search for or connect to bluetooth headsets while On Talk (on a call). I have tried with several headsets including the plantronics voyager and Jawbone ERA. T46G with 28.73.193.45.

+1 on this behaviour
any update on this old issue?
Same here. it's really frustrating Sad
Reference URL's