Yealink Forums

Full Version: Base IP 0.0.0.0.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There,

I purchased two of the W52P base stations and a total of 7 handsets. I hooked up the first base station to our network and was able to register 3 of 4 phones. (4th phone could not find the base station for whatever reason, so that is one issue.)

I decided to hook up the 2nd base station and configure the remaining phones to it. It doesn't seem to see our network. The power light is the only light on, and when I use the handset to get the IP address of the base, it just sees, 0.0.0.0.

Please help.

Thank you.

Another question I have is this, can I use the W52P's with other Yealink SIP phones?
Another question I have is this, can I use the W52P's with other Yealink SIP phones?

How do you mean - the other SIP phones are Ethernet connectivity... How owuld the W52 integrate?
(01-29-2015 02:00 AM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]Another question I have is this, can I use the W52P's with other Yealink SIP phones?

How do you mean - the other SIP phones are Ethernet connectivity... How owuld the W52 integrate?

That's my question. I don't know we can still have a corded phone at the front desk, and all of the other phones cordless. I'm new to the whole VOIP / SIP scene. I've been tasked with setting up our new phone system because I "know more about computers" than anyone else in the company. Penny pinching owners would rather I figure it out than hire someone who knows what they are doing. That is why I have been searching the forum for several days now trying to figure out what is going on with my one base station. Yealink doesn't have much of a support system in place, nor do they have any troubleshooting in any of the documentation I can find.

I'm just asking for some advice.

Thanks for any you can provide.
kcalder Wrote:The power light is the only light on, and when I use the handset to get the IP address of the base, it just sees, 0.0.0.0.
This means that the base doesn't “see” your network.
Is the base connected to your LAN and/or have you checked the network cable?
(01-29-2015 02:22 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
kcalder Wrote:The power light is the only light on, and when I use the handset to get the IP address of the base, it just sees, 0.0.0.0.
This means that the base doesn't “see” your network.
Is the base connected to your LAN and/or have you checked the network cable?

Yes and Yes.

Here's the thing. I have two (2) base stations (because I have more than 5 phones). The 1st base station I connect to the network works fine, all three lights are on and I can register phones to it.

When I disconnect the first base station and plug in the 2nd one (using the same power cord and Ethernet cable as the first) the only light that comes on is the power light.

Do I have a bad base station?
Quote:Do I have a bad base station?
Maybe?
But before you are going back to your reseller first try a hard reset of the base and check it again.
Reset the base as follows:
- Disconnect the power adapter.
- Long press the paging key and reconnect the power adapter.
When base station finishes reset, the power indicator LED, network status LED and registration LED illuminate in sequence.
- Remove the power adapter, then release the paging key.
The base is now reset to factory defaults.
Thank you for that complex1. I just spent a good amount of time on with RingCentral's support. It appears I have a faulty base.

I also learned a lot about connecting our current set up with the W52P. Thank you for your speedy replies.
Yes you can have a corded and cordless phone in same location as long as you have an Ethernet connection available. However not all PBX's like multiple end points (phones) registered to same extension, so a ring group or similar may be necessary.
Al air jordan pas cher pspitze of Germany on the mountain,air jordan louboutin homme pas cher pas cher, the workers are the distance from the ground about 1000 meters place to install t louboutin femme he viewing platform components. The viewing platform to be opened in July 4th.

diagram for the workers are installing a viewing platform components
Reference URL's