Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G call recording variables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering what variables in the T46G file will need to be manipulated in order to record calls to a USB device?

Attempted the DSS key assignment and it was unsuccessful.

Thanks in advance.
Direcltry exporting a record to USB device from phone is not supported
You can use record or URL record dsskey to record a call. It use sip info message and the record server have to support it.

Regards,
James
Is USB recording supported on any of the currently available models?
It's not supported in Yealink SIP phone now.USB recording is only supported by Yealink conference phone CP860 and video conference system VC400/VC120.

Regards,
James
Hey,

I'd like to bring this topic back up as since firmware 28.81.0.15 the T46G should support USB call recording.

Today I tried it, a USB flash drive is plugged and recognized by the phone. According to latest manual when I'm in a call there should be a softkey "More" that brings up the second level softkeys for call recording. But instead I get the 4 soft keys labeled Transfer, Hold, Conference and End Call. I tried to remove the last one from the On Talk softkey assignment but that leaves me with an unassigned softkey, still no "More". Programming a Line Key with Record doesn't work because that's for server side recording which I'm not looking for.

Any ideas how to activate the USB recording?

Thanks & best regards,
Peter
Solved it after studying the Admin Guide...

features.usb_call_recording.enable is disabled by default and can not be turned on using the Web GUI of the phone.
So I exported my configuration, added the features.usb_call_recording.enable = 1 to the cfg and imported it again. USB recording does now work as advertised.

Best regards,
Peter
(11-08-2016 10:17 PM)PeBo Wrote: [ -> ]Solved it after studying the Admin Guide...

features.usb_call_recording.enable is disabled by default and can not be turned on using the Web GUI of the phone.
So I exported my configuration, added the features.usb_call_recording.enable = 1 to the cfg and imported it again. USB recording does now work as advertised.

Best regards,
Peter

Hi Peter,
i can not find "USB Call Recording" on the Features Tab of the Web GUI of my T46G (Firmware 28.81.0.25).

Where exactly did you turn it on ?

Regards
Hubert
(02-07-2017 06:04 PM)Hubert Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2016 10:17 PM)PeBo Wrote: [ -> ]Solved it after studying the Admin Guide...

Best regards,
Peter

Hi Peter,
i can not find "USB Call Recording" on the Features Tab of the Web GUI of my T46G (Firmware 28.81.0.25).

Where exactly did you turn it on ?

Regards
Hubert

I guess you did not even read his post:

"and can not be turned on using the Web GUI of the phone."
I am also trying to setup USB call recording.
I have looked for 'features.usb_call_recording.enable' in the Yealink config generator tool but can't find it. I am using version 2.0.0.13 of the tool which i believe is the most up to date version as i can't find a newer version.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Reference URL's