Yealink Forums

Full Version: User access level on W56P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am trying to apply restriction on W56P the same way I do with T46G.

I use the same WebItemsLevel.cfg that for the T46G but nothing seems to change on the menu. I still have access (in user level) to things that are hidden on the T46G.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
(10-20-2016 07:13 PM)yeacpt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I use the same WebItemsLevel.cfg that for the T46G but nothing seems to change on the menu. I still have access (in user level) to things that are hidden on the T46G.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Dear yeacpt,

The configure parameter of the user level are different between T46G and the W56P, so nothing have change when you use the same cfg file. For more information about configure parameter about handset, please refer to the guide below from page 90 to page 94:
http://download.support.yealink.com/down...V80_92.pdf
Thank you.

It is working.

Would it be possible to have these WebItemsLevel.cfg files available on the download area?
(10-21-2016 02:22 PM)yeacpt Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you.

It is working.

Would it be possible to have these WebItemsLevel.cfg files available on the download area?

Thank you for your suggest, and i will feedback it to our Product Dept.

Have a nice day.Big Grin
(10-20-2016 07:13 PM)yeacpt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Hi, Can you please give me a copy of the file. I am trying to create a file for a user with only the DSS and the directory tab visible and all else hidden. Any help is appreciated. I am using a T48G.
Thanks
Bruno
Reference URL's