Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46 and 3CX Auto Answer issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a T46 used by an operator (she handles around 75 calls a day) that occasionally allows an incoming call to be answered automatically. It happened 4-6 times per day on average. Sometimes wen she parks a call the call that was ringing will immediately be in the handset as soon as the current call is parked. Sometimes the phone will not be in use but the speaker button will light up and there will be a live call there without any ringing having occurred.

This happened with another user a few months before and spontaneously went away before I could investigate. This has been going on now for several weeks.

We're using 3CX v12 with latest packs and the firmware is the current one recommended by 3CX. I've tried other firmwares and doing a factory reset to no avail. The auto answer in the web interface is set to off.

Ideas?

Thanks!
I occasionally get the same reported by users but nothing lately (same setup T46G/3CX 12). If you get them throughout the day grab a pcap.

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2785

Keep us posted.
This is a known issue when using CTI mode.
3CX has responded to this thread about it.
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2430

Also i have been informed that 3CX has found a bug with CTI that they will be addressing in the next service pack.
tsukraw - what bug is that?
I am not sure exactly what the bug is. But after Nicky responded to the post with there explanation of the issue we received notice that 3CX had indeed found a bug in the CTI mode that and causing auto answering that would be addressed in the next service pack release.
What specifics are around the bug i do not know they were not given all that was said is there was a bug found that would be addressed.
interesting... guessing that is not 12.5.0 but 12.5.1...
tsukraw - How did you "receive notice that 3CX has indeed found a bug"? I would like to sign up for these noticesWink

So this issue is still confirmed in 12.5.x? I am still on 12 SP6.1
bsanders... you likely need to have a valid support contract and maybe he filed a bug report on the previous issue... and they replied on the same ticket.
Just a guess.
And, it sounds like he did not know exactly what the newly found bug was - so testing it could be problamatic.
Sorry i didn't have notify on replies turned on this post.

Yea 12.5 GA has the same issues as version 12.

It was my distributor who has a good relationship with 3CX.
They have been pushing this auto answer problem for me.
They were the ones who got word from Nicky that they had indeed found a bug with the CTI auto answer and this would be addressed in the next service pack.

So like Craig said i don't necessarily know what the bug is but any work on CTI auto answer issues is good.

If i can get any more information out of 3CX in regards to the issue and bug I'll be sure to post it.
Any new word on this issue? It's driving my receptionist crazy. And if not is there a comparable phone I can replace this one with that will not have the issue? Thx!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's