Yealink Forums

Full Version: Ringing on second call - 3CX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Don,

OK, we have confirmed that the feature will be added in V81. So now please just wait V80 and then V81. If get the time frame of V81
I will let you know.

Regards,
James
We're going to be deploying 3CX in a similar set up and will need this feature too. Will this thread be updated when V81 is confirmed to offer this option and be available?
After upgraded to V80 or V81, do we have to program something or it's already programmed and should ring on second incoming call?
Hello, there will be an option in V81 firmware. You should configure it.
(11-17-2015 03:02 PM)wujs Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, there will be an option in V81 firmware. You should configure it.

havent been able to find this feature, where is it documented?
Has this feature been added to v81? If so could someone tell me the CFG Configuration line please.
I reached out to Support pointing them to this thread and they said:
"Now V81 didn't add this feature. So now we can only change the frequency of call waiting, please see attached guide. In phone webUI path: webUI>>settings>>tones>>call waiting"
I have a workaround fix for this, as follows.

Register a second line to the phone, to illustrate, label it "overflow'

Turn off call waiting on the first line and allow secondary calls to route to the overflow line (Divert/ring group/group hunt)

Rather than configure the second line with its own key, configure it as BLF with ring.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's