Yealink Forums

Full Version: Language Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the ftp site (from the Language FAQ forum post), under the Language folder, the T22/T26 folder does not contain the language files that are required. It contains a single Lang.xml file that the phone cannot use... and that file even if I edit it to make it in the correct format, it is missing some language words.

Where can I download the "lang+English.txt" file for T22/T26 for the newest firmware v7.73.0.40?

Thank you.
(01-05-2015 09:02 AM)jfields Wrote: [ -> ]In the ftp site (from the Language FAQ forum post), under the Language folder, the T22/T26 folder does not contain the language files that are required. It contains a single Lang.xml file that the phone cannot use... and that file even if I edit it to make it in the correct format, it is missing some language words.

Where can I download the "lang+English.txt" file for T22/T26 for the newest firmware v7.73.0.40?

Thank you.

Hello Jfields,

We have uploaded the language files to Yealink official website under the Autoprovision_Template, you can download from related phone model.
Such as,
T22:8.Yealink_IP_Phone_AutoProvisionin_Template_(X.73.0.40) New
T26:8.Yealink_IP_Phone_AutoProvisionin_Template_(X.73.0.40) New

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Regards,
Peter
Oh that's perfect, thank you!!!
Reference URL's