Yealink Forums

Full Version: Call Disconnects on Yealink T26P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have recently replaced all our phones with Yealink T26P from Polycom IP331.

Here is the details of the setup.

Asterisk 1.4.21.2
Yealink T26P with 6.61.0.83

Now we have issue with simultaneous calls. When two incoming calls come in, called is unable to hear the caller and call gets dropped.

If I disable the call waiting on each extension on asterisk, the calling works fine but the users are unable to quickly pickup the calls, if they are in call and then hangup the call.

This same scenario worked with Polycom IP331s. So I am not sure what is causing this issue.

Is this a configuration issue or the issue on the T26P? Can Yealink help fix this issue?

Any help is appreciated.

Yogi
Hello Yogi,
You can test our latest firmware 6.70.0.130(and reset to factory default), here I tested it and works well:
A call C, and B call C, now there are two incoming call on C, C answered A first, then press down navigation key to answer B, and you can press SWAP to switch these two calls.
Is this step correct? If not, please help to clarify.
Dear Support,

Thank you for your reply.

Is this the version 70 which you are talking about on the website? What is the exact procedure for upgrading to this ?
The document talks about M1+M7 configuration files but there is no sample files anywhere to do it.

I have downloaded the firmware and put it in tftp server root folder but the phones are not picking it up.

Can you please let me know step by step procedure to upgrade to this firmware?

The issue we have is phones A receives calls externally from B and C. When they are on call with B if they receive call from C, A cannot hear B and they disconnect and C will continue to ring.

Regards,
Yogi
Hello Yogi,
1.Because now you are still use V61, so the auto provisioning file format is the same as before, you just need to change the firmware name in the cfg file, the the phone will upgrade to the new V70 firmware.
2.But after you upgrade to V70, you can't use previous cfg file, because V70 cfg file format is different(called M7), you should use M7(V70 cfg file), you can find the template from our website.
3.You said you upgrade failed, could you send me your cfg file, so i can check at my side.
Dear Support,

Here is the copy of the firmware entry for the upgrade. Phone doesn't pick up the firmware.

y000000000004.cfg excerpts

[ firmware ]
path = /tmp/download.cfg
server_type = ftp
server_ip = 172.20.xx.1
server_port = 21
login_name = ftpxxxx
login_pswd = XXXXXXXXXXX
http_url = ftp://ftpxxxx:XXXXXXXXXXX@172.27.xx.1/
firmware_name = 6.70.0.130.rom

Do I need to change any details? I have even tried with just tftp and still doesn't pickup the latest firmware.

TFTP works for auto provisioning but doesn't work for firmware update.

Can you please help me fix this issue?

Regards,
Yogi
Hi Yogi,
Here i tried with firmware 6.61.0.83, and it upgraded to 6.70.0.130 successfully, you can check my y000000000004.cfg as the attachment.
Both these two setting take effect.
Did you put the firmware 6.70.0.130 to your ftp server? Rolleyes
And you can also try with http server.
You can tried with my y000000000004.cfg at your side.
If the problem is still, could you send us your cfg file? So we can check. If you don't want to public your cfg, you can send an email to our support mail box (Support@yealink.com)
Thanks.
Dear Support,

Thank you. I have used the configuration file you have supplied and it has worked and I have upgraded some of the phones to 6.70.xx.

As regards the call dropping issue on the two simultaneous incoming calls, I will monitor it and report back if I see any issues.

Regards,
Yogi
Reference URL's