Yealink Forums

Full Version: W52p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't get my W52p to obtain an IP address in DHCP.
Nor can I get it to work in Static mode. Any suggestions.
(12-19-2014 02:16 AM)jeffi Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get my W52p to obtain an IP address in DHCP.

Hello Jeffi,

Please make sure your using network cable can work well by other phone or PC, and connect to another switch port test.
If the network indicator from the base still die out or flashing, please try a hard reset.
-> How to reset the system PIN?
1. Disconnect the power adapter.
2. Long press the paging key and reconnect the power adapter.
When base station finishes reset, the power indicator LED, network status LED and registration LED illuminate in sequence. System PIN and all individual settings are reset to factory defaults. Handset registrations will also be cleared after base station reset.

Best Regards,
Peter
(12-19-2014 09:57 AM)Yealink_Peter Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2014 02:16 AM)jeffi Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get my W52p to obtain an IP address in DHCP.

Hello Jeffi,

Please make sure your using network cable can work well by other phone or PC, and connect to another switch port test.
If the network indicator from the base still die out or flashing, please try a hard reset.
-> How to reset the system PIN?
1. Disconnect the power adapter.
2. Long press the paging key and reconnect the power adapter.
When base station finishes reset, the power indicator LED, network status LED and registration LED illuminate in sequence. System PIN and all individual settings are reset to factory defaults. Handset registrations will also be cleared after base station reset.

Best Regards,
Peter

So I did what you said. Now my phone will not talk to the base nor register.????????

So I did what you said. Now my W52p will not sync with base nor register.???????
Hello Jeffi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
After resetting PIN, all individual settings are reset to factory defaults and Handset registrations will also be cleared. So, please register your handset to base again. You can get the detailed about how to register handset to base from the user guide of page 29/92. Yealink W52P User Guide

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
Peter
Reference URL's