Yealink Forums

Full Version: T2XP Phones Admin Password With Config File
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, we have some T22P and T28P phones here, and I'm trying to configure them using the FreePBX OSS Endpoint Manager, all goes well EXCEPT that once configured, I can no longer log into the web interface of the phones, as it says the password is wrong.

I have tried multiple versions of the v71 firmware, and done many a web search, but have come to no success.

Can anyone help me out?

--
James
does the FreePBX config file have a password setup changing it on the phone?
Yes, I finally found it in the mac$.cfg file. It was calling a variable, which I wasn't given the option to set. I simply overrode it with "admin" and we're good to go!

Thanks!
(12-18-2014 12:28 AM)aosjames Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I finally found it in the mac$.cfg file. It was calling a variable, which I wasn't given the option to set. I simply overrode it with "admin" and we're good to go!

Thanks!

I don't recommend keeping the login as Admin. Its common and someone crafty gets in there and starts screwing with things... cuasing you to reprogram it.
just my 2 cents.
Reference URL's