Yealink Forums

Full Version: Speaker Ringing While Talking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

We migrated from a nortel pbx and we are missing some features.
What should i do to make the Speaker Ring while in the phone.

Ex.
If A is talking, and B is calling A, them C, D, and all the persons around can hear the Ringing from A.

I think there is something similar if you use the headset, but i need that when using the handset

Thanks

Manuel F.
Hello Manuel,
Sorry currently we do not support such feature.
You can use BLA feature if PBX supported, so different phones can register the same account, and answer the incoming call.
BTW, do you know is there any other brand phones can support this feature? It seems there's no other phones can support this.
(03-27-2013 04:23 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Manuel,
Sorry currently we do not support such feature.
You can use BLA feature if PBX supported, so different phones can register the same account, and answer the incoming call.
BTW, do you know is there any other brand phones can support this feature? It seems there's no other phones can support this.

Well,
Avaya and Nortel Does that.
Here in my country, we have many many Nortel, and people always ask for that.
I posted this in the wishlist section as well. This is a common feature on traditional TDM phone systems. I don"t know if any other VOIP phone manufacturer supports an audible ring for a second incoming call or not. But it would sure be nice if Yealink was the first company to make it happen then they would have a leg up on the competition.

Rick
Reference URL's