Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G low transmit audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have multiple T46G phones connected to a 3CX switch using the most current firmware. One of the phones has low transmit audio on both the speakerphone and the handset. The operator of the phone has to put the call onhold and use another phone for the other end to hear her. What would be causing this and what can I do to fix the problem?
Hi Josh,

So only one of T46G has the problem? Can you reset the phone and check again?

Also you can try adjusting transmit volume by autoprovision:

voice.handset_send =
voice.handfree_send =

value range from -120~30, the default value is 1. You can set it to a higher value.

Regards,
James
(12-12-2014 04:02 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Josh,

voice.handset_send =
voice.handfree_send =

value range from -120~30, the default value is 1. You can set it to a higher value.

Regards,
James

The phone has been reset, but I will try the autoprovision settings you put.
Thanks, Joshua
(12-12-2014 04:02 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Josh,

voice.handset_send =
voice.handfree_send =

Regards,
James

I reset the phone again and verified the settings that the user was using. It is a female that is soft spoken using the phone. when I checked it with myself it sounds fine. Key note is when this happens it is when it is an outside line. No one has complained internally that this is an issue with the person. Unfortunately the person with the issues on this (and only this) phone is the receptionist.

The settings as per our 3cx auto-provision file is as follows and is what they were when she was having the problem.

3CX Auto Provision File Wrote:#Configure the sending volume of Speaker, Handset and Headset. It ranges from 1 to 53, the default values are 25, 35, 29.
#Require reboot;
voice.handfree_send =25
voice.handset_send = 53
voice.headset_send = 29

Thanks,
Joshua
Reference URL's