Yealink Forums

Full Version: New parameter features.call_park.park_mode = 0 in local configuration on upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On upgrade (I think only on T46G) to .130 (could be earlier releases), the configuration features.call_park.park_mode = 0 is set in local configuration.
By default call_park.park_mode = 2 so this breaks most Call Park implementations.
Once removed from Local Configuration, features.call_park.park_mode = 2 and everything works fine.

Can this problem please be fixed.

Thanks
Mike
(10-10-2016 05:20 PM)ipcsolutions Wrote: [ -> ]On upgrade (I think only on T46G) to .130 (could be earlier releases), the configuration features.call_park.park_mode = 0 is set in local configuration.
By default call_park.park_mode = 2 so this breaks most Call Park implementations.
Once removed from Local Configuration, features.call_park.park_mode = 2 and everything works fine.

Can this problem please be fixed.

Thanks
Mike

Hi Mike

This is Kevin from yealink support team, nice to know you.

For this issue, can you tell me the firmware of the phone, and the earlier firmware.

Becase in the 28.80.0.130, then value is 2 by default. For the broad firmware, it is 0 by default.

BR
Kevin
I suspect that the earlier firmware was T46-28.80.0.95 and I upgraded to T46-28.80.0.130.

Thanks
Mike
(10-12-2016 07:29 AM)ipcsolutions Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect that the earlier firmware was T46-28.80.0.95 and I upgraded to T46-28.80.0.130.

Thanks
Mike

Hi I test in my side , and the park mode on .130 firmware is 2 by default. So please check if you enable broadsoft in the .95.

BR
Kevin
Unfortunately I cant confirm what it was previously so this could have been the issue. I will monitor on the next lot of phones I install.

Thanks
Mike
(10-13-2016 06:09 PM)ipcsolutions Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately I cant confirm what it was previously so this could have been the issue. I will monitor on the next lot of phones I install.

Thanks
Mike

Hi Mike

Let me know if any update.
BR
Kevin
Hi Kevin

I can confirm that all phones I have installed straight out of the box (T41 & T46) when upgraded to 0.130 have features.call_park.park_mode = 0 is set in local configuration.
This is really annoying as I need to remove it manually from the Web GUI for all phones. Can I remove it a different way?
Reference URL's