Yealink Forums

Full Version: LDAP lookup old behavior?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

just updated the firmware of my T46G to this beta version. I wanted to see if the bug with the not working LDAP search for incoming calls is still present.

For me the behavior hasn't changed. Can anyone say if this feature is working for him? My numbers in the directory all start with +49 for Germany.
I think the plus sign is the problem.

Matthias
Hi,
I test in my side and it can work well. I test with 28.73.0.16.

Please help to confirm below item:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=639]

Hope this helps!
(12-11-2014 05:40 PM)Yealink_Jim Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I test in my side and it can work well. I test with 28.73.0.16.

Please help to confirm below item:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=639]

Hope this helps!

Hi Jim,

thank you for the answer. I have enabled the setting in your thumbnail, of course.
I found out that looking up a number starting with the + sign initiates a LDAP search only in the fields sn and cn. I saw this in the PCAP file.
So I changed the setting. The telephoneNumber is also a name field for example.
Then the search is also in telephoneNumber (I see this in PCAP file). But the answer from the LDAP server is error 3!?

Matthias
Hello,

"LDAP Lookup For Incoming Call" works for me (T42G - 29.73.0.16, T46G - 28.73.0.16)
(12-11-2014 09:16 PM)zonder Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

"LDAP Lookup For Incoming Call" works for me (T42G - 29.73.0.16, T46G - 28.73.0.16)

Do you have a + sign in front of your incoming calling number?
We do NOT have a + sign in front your incoming calling number.

Our T4X phones are configured to work with Active Directory where each AD user account has ipPhone attribute filled with 4 digits extension number.
When Yealink phone receives INTERNAL call it looks up on ipPhone attribute value in AD and displays the name of AD user whose ipPhone matches.

Number lookup also works for mobile attribute (tested for call from my mobile phone
2 screenshots for your reference are attached:
[attachment=1229] [attachment=1231]
Hi Powermatz,
Please try to use below syntax to check if it can solve this issue:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ldap.name_filter = (|(cn=%)(sn=%)(telephoneNumber=%)(mobile=%))
ldap.number_filter = (|(telephoneNumber=%)(mobile=%))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this issue!
(12-16-2014 09:19 AM)Yealink_Jim Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Powermatz,
Please try to use below syntax to check if it can solve this issue:
ldap.name_filter = (|(cn=%)(sn=%)(telephoneNumber=%)(mobile=%))
ldap.number_filter = (|(telephoneNumber=%)(mobile=%))

Hope this issue!

Hello Jim,

I am using this or a similar setting since last week (found this idea by myself too).
It is working for some numbers but not for all. Now I am figuring out where the problem is....

Thank you for the answer! Is it possible to change the firmware so it can detect a telephone number startung with the plus sign as a number? Not a name?
Matthias
Reference URL's