Yealink Forums

Full Version: Can't import CSV or XML, nor use Remote AdrBook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As said in the header, I do have issues importing any data at all into the w52p / w56P combo. As stated in the w52 forum:

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=29573

Does anyone have an idea how to import data using csv/xml? The software does show the records during the import process and does not complain about any errors, but there is simply no data imported at all.

More details in the above thread.

thanks for any hint.
can you share the format of the document you are attempting to import?
you can replace names and numbers with placeholders.
Sure. I use the files that I got with the "File Template Download" function.

CSV:
"DisplayName","OfficeNumber","MobileNumber"
"test","123456","123456"

and:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>
<root_contact>
<contact display_name="Test" office_number="123456" mobile_number="123456" other_number="123456" line="0" ring="" group_id_name="0" default_photo="Default:default_contact_image.png" selected_photo="0" is_favorate="0"/>
<contact display_name="Test2" office_number="234234234" mobile_number="123234234" other_number="0" line="0" ring="" group_id_name="0" default_photo="Default:default_contact_image.png" selected_photo="0" is_favorate="0"/>
</root_contact>

Is there any way I could get my hands (terminal) onto a log file from that import process?

And thanks for taking the time to read and answer. I appreciate that a lot, Craig.

cheers
Roland
I did receive a working XML template from support. Can't see what the difference is to the one I have used before, but now it works. No example for CSV yet, but hey... support was quick and helpful. great experience. Thank you for your time too.
Could you share your working template for the w56p please?
Reference URL's