Yealink Forums

Full Version: Can't import CSV or XML contacts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.

I cannot import any contacts into the base via Webinterface.
Based on the templates that I can download from the webinterface of the base, I tried to import a handful of contacts.

When I chose the csv or xml file, the webUI shows them in a list and I can assign the three columns. Parsing goes without an error and I get the "operation done" message. However, there is no contact visible in either the base nor the phone.

and if I export the data right after importing, I simply get empty files.

I also tried to put that csv file on one of my webservers and load the file via "Remote Phone Book". There, I can add the link and click "confirm" and the form simply gets cleared and nothing happens.

Something is truly fishy with this w52p/w56 set of mine...

Ah, btw... I am using a Mac with OS 10.11.6 and tried Safari, Chrom and Firefox to no avail. All behave the same.
All other settings, as far as I have used are working well.

Base firmware: 25.80.0.15
Base hardware: 25.1.0.0.0.0.0
can you share the format of the document you are attempting to import?
you can replace names and numbers with placeholders.
Craig. Thanks for your time. I've posted the file format in the other post. Since I don't really know, if it is more an issue of the w52p or the handset...
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthrea...&pid=46240
Ok. Support sent me a XML file, which I could make to work. Somehow, there must have been a "gremlin" in the template I downloaded from my base station.
(10-14-2016 06:33 AM)splurzgalonk Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Support sent me a XML file, which I could make to work. Somehow, there must have been a "gremlin" in the template I downloaded from my base station.

Hi Sir,

You can download the template in Yealink website, below is the link:
http://download.support.yealink.com/down...te_V50.zip
Reference URL's