Yealink Forums

Full Version: Reset locked vp2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a locked vp2009 and i cannot access the web interface nor the reset option from the screen of the phone.

How can i reset it to factory defaults?
Hello,

Please try to do a recovery upgrade for your VP2009.
Before recovery upgrade, you need prepare for 3 files:V4X.rom,V4X.bin and V4X.rfs.
And you can get V4X.bin and V4X.rfs from my ftp, and as for the V4X.rom , you can just rename an available VP.rom file to V4X.rom.
VP recovery mode files
For more detailed steps ,please refer to the Recovery Mode Manuals

recovery mode
Thx
Hi,

I am stuck up with my VP 2009. I tried all the ways I could do to reset it. The phone stays with a white blank screen. I have setup TFTP server to upgrade the firmware. Unfortunately, I dont have the firmware files. Could you please send me the recovery files? Please find the attached photo. The power indicator is always turned on to green. The light indicator next to power indicator keeps on blinking.

Regards, Fasil.

(12-05-2014 02:05 PM)Yealink_Coco Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Before recovery upgrade, you need prepare for 3 files:V4X.rom,V4X.bin and V4X.rfs.
And you can get V4X.bin and V4X.rfs from my ftp, and as for the V4X.rom , you can just rename an available VP.rom file to V4X.rom.
VP recovery mode files

recovery mode
Thx

Hello,

Are the recovery mode files still available somewhere?
I to, have a bricked phone which can boot in recovery mode, however the link in this thread is no longer working.

Thanks, Stan

(12-05-2014 02:05 PM)Yealink_Coco Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

VP recovery mode files

recovery mode
Thx
Thank for information.
จีคลับ
Reference URL's