Yealink Forums

Full Version: Support and configurations for Yealink VP530 and other softphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, we recently purchased a yealink VP530 and we are trying to configure it with an elastix server in order to make video calls with other softphones on android (Bria , Zoiper) and for PC i tried Ekiga, and i'll be soon trying the other two for pc. I have configured the sip_general_additional.conf in my elastix server with
videosupport=yes
maxcallbitrate=384
allow=h261
allow=h263
allow=h263p
allow=h264
and i have bought the licenses for Bria and Zoiper for their Video features.I have tried both Bria and Zoiper and whenever i make a call to or from the softphone the screen from the Yealink where the video from the softphone should be there is always black although voice is fine.Is there a configuration template i should follow for the VP530? Is there a compatibility list and/or configuration for the softphones , what should i use?

Thanks in advance for any help
Hello athbot,

Sorry that we have no conpatibility list for the softphones.
And in the other hands, the softphones always be provided by corresponding PBX server.
So, could you please ask for the elastix server whether their has a recommend softphone.

Thx
Reference URL's